Client is an emerging and rapidly evolving Asian oil company. As a major and reputable company in Oil & Gas, their involvement in refining and retailing of world-class quality of petroleum products and related services, helps the country to meet its energy demands and contributes to the overall socio-economy advancements.
Location: Damansara Heights
Industry: Oil and Gas Industry
Tenure: 1 year Outsource Contract with Agency (Renewable based on performance)
Position: Purchase to Pay Analyst
To perform “Purchase to Payment” support for Retail, Commercial and other Divisions Provides contract administration assistance to various parties based on their requirements.
- To create SAP Purchase Requisition (PR) / Purchase Order (PO) based on approved quotation given by Internal Requestor
- To generate SAP Service Entry Sheet (SES) / Good Receipt (GR) upon Tax Invoice receipt
- To execute monthly / yearly Accruals for Brands and Commercial Team
- To perform JV Re-Class for Loyalty Team (Card & Network)
- To coordinate Retail CP58 submission (i.e. data extraction, forms and communication to dealers)
- To provide Retail / Commercial Sales Data to Malaysian Inland Revenue Board (MIRB) for Third Party Verification exercise
- To carry out Automotive Diesel Oil (ADO) Quota Management including monthly & quarterly volume submission to Ministry of Domestic Trade Co-operatives and Consumerism (MDTCC)
- To monitor Automotive Diesel Oil (ADO) volume lifting per approved quota by MDTCC
- To be involved in Process improvement initiative.
· Applicants must possess bachelor degree in any field
· Fresh graduates highly encouraged to apply.
· Fluent in English and Bahasa communication skills.
· Open for Local Malaysia Only
Interested Candidate Kindly Upload Your Updated Resume and Apply This Job