Client Background: This is a multinational company that offers wide range of services through application around the world.
Industry: IT Industry
Location: Sunway Pinnacle
Working Hours: Shift Working Hours (24 x 5 )
Tenure: Outsource Contract with Agency (Contact period for 1 years, renewable basis)
· Investigate suspicious activity and behavior that could pose a risk to our customers on the websites.
· Communicate effectively with via email and/or telephone with our customer base, which will include: Buyers, merchants and internal customers to analyze risk.
· Take appropriate action to identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends.
· Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations.
· Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary.
· Achieve weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations.
- Excellent written and spoken skills in Japanese and English languages with an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses
- Trilingual skills would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyse problems logically and make rational data driven decisions
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.