· Degree in Food Technology/Degree / Diploma in Material Control Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience specializing in procurement/purchasing for supply chain in food industries.
- Possess high integrity, honesty and reliability.
- Resourceful, excellent negotiation skills, good communication and administration skills.
- Require languages: English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess ISO 22000 Food Safety Management or equivalent skills.
- Priority opportunity given to Chinese candidates in facilitating to supply chain from Taiwan and China markets.
- Related working experiences are required for this position.
- Working together with Senior Manager in sourcing, negotiate, compile and process of direct and indirect materials purchase for the best cost, right quality and on time delivery.
- Develop both the existing and new local and international suppliers.
- Continually sourcing of new material/parts and equipment in timely and cost effective manner. .
- Responsible for supply chain development and management, including suppliers' audit, and pre-shipment samples, supplier evaluation assessment.
- Controls of purchasing procedures in complying with ISO 22000 food safety management requirement.
- Liaise and coordinate with related department managers on the supply and delivery schedules in relate to procurement matters.
- Control and record of purchase documentations e.g. Purchase Requisition Form, Purchase Order, Purchase Contracts etc.
- To handle ad-hoc procurement problem and produce alternate solution.