Client Background: Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of precision engineered components. As the preferred partner for many global industry leaders in the data storage, mobile device, industrial and automotive markets, the organization offers a comprehensive range of fastening systems, precision metal and plastic components that are manufactured to stringent quality standards.
Industry: Manufacturing of precision engineered
Location: Nusajaya, Johor
Position Title: QA Engineer
Remuneration: RM 3000 - RM 4500
· Monitor, control and prevent the corrosion process, both safely and economically
· Collection and analysis of the project technical specifications issued by the International Standards Bodies etc. (ISO).
· Liaising continuously with major material/equipment suppliers regarding the latest developments in technologies.
· Support a cost effective material selection of engineering projects during the design phase
· Definition of the anticorrosion strategy using CP/ coating/ chemical treatment in order to optimize quality and costs.
· Ensure that the background of the material selection and corrosion management strategies are understood and accepted by other disciplines and are properly documented for future reference
· Support the development, review & update standards and specifications as required.
· Corrosion failure analysis upon Project/ Assets request.
· Interfacing with Installation Engineering Functions to solve the anti-corrosion problems of different projects.
· At least Diploma or equivalent and have 3 years of relevant experience in manufacturing industry and Chemical Engineering with qualification in corrosion engineering.
· Must be able work at Nusajaya