Client Background: A major US MNC manufacturing company
Industry: Analytical Instrumental
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Responsible for the full sales process starting with generating leads, also by the help of the lead finder/ distributor network and evaluating the applications of interest for the clients.
- Evaluation of potential clients in the sales territory of Malaysia
- Seeking for new market opportunities and new applications.
- Support of demo during sales process, reporting the executed feasibility studies
- Customer trainings/coordination of trainings at installation or on demand
- Supporting customer events like exhibitions, seminars, workshops etc.
- Coordinating shortest possible installation times after delivery together with the other parties involved (client and service team)
- Support for surrounding territories in SEA on request
- Degree/ Master or PhD in Chemistry / Agri-Food-Feed / Microbiology/ Biology. Ability to work in an analytical/spectroscopic environment; being focused, ability to structure complex request scenarios
- Preferably sales experience in the analytical environment, NIR or in-process sales experience is preferable.
- Willingness to travel (at least 50% of the monthly working time)